We accept Cash, Credit, and Debit Cards. Payment is automatically drafted using the card we have on file, unless otherwise specified
We require a deposit to reserve your reservation, and ask if there is any need to cancel or reschedule, you let us know seven days in advance of your move date for a full refund.
- Tape: To secure items, and pads during the move.
- Shrink Wrap: Shrink wrap is used for items with doors and drawers. It is also used to secure pads to furniture items.
- Furniture Pads: Per industry standards, 36 moving pads are assigned to each of our trucks, but we like to throw in a few extra, just in case.
- Door and Banister Protection: Much like pads, door and banister protectors keep your home safe from dents and scratches.
- Floor Runners: Floor runners are great for catching dirt, and protecting hardwood floors and carpet.
- Hand Trucks & Furniture Dollies: Hand trucks and dollies help you move around heavy items.
- Straps: Straps are used to secure items inside the moving truck.
- Appliances dollies (when needed)
- Piano Boards: If you need to move a piano we offer piano boards when necessary.
- In addition, we have lots of other packing material available for you to purchase to help make your move go smooth; such as, different sized boxes, wardrobe boxes, packing
peanuts, bubble wrap, packing paper, mattress bags, and TV boxes. Don’t see it on the list? Give us a call today and ask about available materials
Remember our crews are professional movers, who are experienced in making the best decisions for each individual move. Equipment and procedures used will depend on the
particular needs of your home.
Without obligation, gratuity should be based on the crews performance, and be in an amount that feels comfortable to you.
Here are a couple different ways previous customers have thanked our crews for their hard work:
- Ordered Pizza or Sandwiches
- A Cooler full of Gatorade on a hot day
- Ice water on Hand
- Ice Cream from an Ice Cream Truck
- Gift Cards or Employee Store Passes
Please note: Our movers are not allowed to accept any controlled substances.
Redefyne Moving LLC is fully licensed and insured.
We are licensed in Oregon, Washington, as well as Federally.
ODOT#160087, WAUTC#HG067284, USDOT#2317313, MC#860157
We carry $1,000,000 (one million dollars) in coverage to protect your belongings during your move.
At some point during your quote or on your move day you will be asked to choose how much liability you would like Redefyne Moving to assume.
In the event that an accident may occur, we offer two Valuation options.
- Basic Value Protection – This covers your goods at 60 cents per pound per article but no more than the total assessed value of that article. This comes at no extra cost.
- Replacement Cost Protection – This covers your goods at their full replacement value, in today’s current market. The cost for this protection is based off the claimed value, or the weighted value, whichever is greater.
- Customer Packed Boxes
- Improperly packed glass
- Lamp Shades, and Lamps that are not properly packed.
- Weak and already damaged items
- Electronics not in original packaging
- Damage from large items going into small spaces
- Damage to items from obstacles in the way of the moving process
- Coins, currency, deeds, notes, etc
- Jewelry, precious stones, & metals
- Items of extra ordinary value
- Items requiring temperature control
- Live plants
*Please note, minor cosmetic blemishes (i.e. scratches, dents, chips, nicks), do not deem a pay out, or replacement. However, a member of our management team will be happy to come and touch up any blemishes that have occurred from the moving process.
Please call our office to file a claim. Please note that claims must be filed within 90 days of the move date, and are subject to review. When filling out a damage claim, the more information, and photos that are provided, the easier it will be for to finish the claim.
In the event of damages, Redefyne Moving reserves the right to employ reasonable repair or replacement of your furniture. If reasonable repairs or replacement are refused, your claim will be denied.
If repair is not an option Redefyne Moving may employ reimbursement. If reimbursement is required, the customer will surrender the item and the damaged item will then be property and burden of Redefyne Moving. Reimbursement will be issued within 120 days of the date a claim is filed.
*Please note, minor cosmetic blemishes (i.e. scratches, dents, chips, knicks), do not deem an insurance pay out. However, a member of our management team will be happy to come and touch up any blemishes that have occurred from the moving process.
Our trucks need a clearance of 13’ 6” for all garages and require 2 to 3 parking spots where permits are required.
Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions regarding parking for your move.
It is important that we are able to park our trucks in legal parking zone close to your move. As the customer, we ask that you make sure we have legal and available parking on the day of your move; we cannot legally park in the “truck loading zones” and in any metered or restricted areas, our trucks may require permits. Permits can also be helpful in areas such as downtown Portland, where parking is very tight. We are happy to order parking permits for you.
We are happy to take down and put back up any item you throw at us.
Please note: we can not assemble items we did not take apart.
Unfortunately, our movers aren’t able to unhook washers, dryers, or refrigerators. We also aren’t able to take down items attached to walls. If these services are needed, we are able to direct you to another locally owned business.