How we Redefyne Storage:
The Redefyne Team will be on your side during your entire moving experience. All stored items are stored in our warehouse, and our friendly office staff is always available during offices hours for questions or concerns.
First month free for new customers – Up to 2 months free when you use our moving services.
When you choose to do storage with Redefyne Moving, we do all the work for you; no heavy lifting required! We will show up and inventory all items coming into storage, including the condition we receive the items in. After the inventory is complete your team will then load everything and bring it back to our warehouse. We offer long or short term storage in 5’x5’, 5’x10’, or 10’x10’ units. In addition we can accommodate all oversized items. Whether you need storage for a couple of days or a few years, we have you covered. All items are stored in a climate controlled indoor facility located in Downtown Milwaukie, less than a 10 minute drive from Downtown Portland.
Our warehouse is under 24 hour surveillance with both a High Definition Swan video surveillance system and police monitored door alarms. All access to our warehouse space is with the supervision of our management and office team. Customer access is allowed by appointment only. For every storage move, we include 3 ply paper pads for all furniture and non-boxed items during the storage process. We offer two insurance options, which will follow all covered items through the storage period. Please see our waiver for a list of items that we do not cover.
- 25 sqft – $50 per month
- 50 sqft – $100 per month
- 100 sqft – $185 per month
- 200 sqft – $370 per month
Things To Know!
- We ask that all items that can go into a box, be placed into a box. This includes all electronics, lamp shades and lamps, glass pieces, art work and framed photos, pillows and bedding, small flower pots, etc. We require that all mattresses and box springs go into mattress bags. For your convenience mattress bags may be purchased at the time of your move from Redefyne Moving or from other local retailers.
- Things that should not be stored with us: Heirlooms or precious, invaluable, or irreplaceable property such as, but not limited to, books, records, writings, contracts, documents, personalized or other DVDs or videos, works of art, objects for which no immediate resale market exists, objects which are claimed to have special or emotional value and records or receipts relating to the stored goods.
- Things we will NOT store: Any improperly packaged food or perishable goods, flammable materials, explosives, and other inherently dangerous material; this also includes live plants and animals.